Nordic French Country Cottage Christmas

My look for my home this Christmas is Nordic French Country Cottage.I actually think that would best describe the look and transformation of my home too.

This table is a recent find.You know how much I love these old chippy white farmhouse tables.I found this in my friends Jeannie and Lisa’s booth the Gilded Junque Yard .It was a steal of a price too! After moving things around for Christmas I placed the farm table from my kitchen here and knew after the holidays I would have a hard time putting things back the way they were.Now I have two of these tables one here and the other will remain in my kitchen.At the moment the other is in my laundry room.
I added a sweet nativity set I found at a thrift shop.I was going to sell this but knew I had to keep it.So off went my older set to my space.

I just simply placed this on an old white ironstone platter.

I recently gave my silver a good cleaning.I do love the look of tarnished silver.But it was turning a bit too orange for me.
Love this chippy table!

Something I added to this room is my chippy pink chair.I fits perfectly in here.I have a rose still lift painting on my wall and my chair cushion fabric have a bit of red,and pink in them.

Found these cute cowgirl boots recently at an antique shop.
Love these with my dried roses.

I thought I would give you a sneak peek at my room that will be revealed this week.

I can’t wait to share it with you all! I am thrilled with how this room turned out!
 We are having a beautiful spring like day today.It will be in the low 60’s! Windows are open around here today.What’s the weather like where you are?
Between Naps on the Porch
Coastal Charm
The Farmhouse Porch
Knick of Time
Blissful Whites Wednesday
Nutmeg Place
Ivy and Elephants
Faded Charm

Comments

Love the look, Anne. Your interior is really coming along. Maybe, now that I have my last show of the year out of the way, I can focus on my decor. Great weather today. I’m going to take advantage of it.

You have a great look going here and your photography is just as good. you must be shooting in manual. This is the new look I am trying to accomplish is the trendy underexposed look. It has such a dreamy quality about it! So pretty!
    Sherry

I just adore white chippy tables…I have one at the lakehouse that I am always tempted to bring home. I love the nativity set, too. What a wonderful find! I can’t wait to see more of your rooms!

Our weather is just like yours…warm but a little gloomy. Have a great week, Anne!

XO,
    Jane

It all looks beautiful Anne! I love your table and the nativity set.
    I can’t wait to see your bedroom!! I can only imagine it’s going to be gorgeous!!! Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday, Gail

I looked all year for white nativity sets to put in my booth. But mine at home is worn gold….go figure! But I do love it so! Anne, everything looks so beautiful, peaceful and calm…just perfect. :) come on over for a peek at my post today. You are a winner! xoxo

Anne, another beautiful post. I love all that white and your chippy table is great.
    We are followers of your great blog. Thank you for following us! Have a great day.

Jeannie and Linda at The French Hen’s Nest

Hello Anne
    This is a lovely Christmas French Nordic post.
    I’m participating in Blissful Whites Wednesday too!
    Love all your pretty white pieces and I’m very envious of your beautiful white Nativity set – exquisite and to think someone discarded it…..
    Your Blessed Virgin statue is a lovely Christmas touch too.

I’ve become your newest follower.
    Joyeux Noël