Christmas Home Tour

Welcome to my home so glad you could stop by.Before we start the tour would you like some hot chocolate?

That little vintage honey jar is filled with homemade hot chocolate mix.
It will only take a minute to warm it up.Would you like some marshmallows or candy canes in your hot chocolate?

Since we are already in the kitchen why not start the tour here.

In keeping things simple I  used lots of fresh tree greens.
In my cups and small pitchers on my French bottle rack I added some fresh roses and greens too.Love that pop of red and white looks so festive.A bowl of fruit add  a bit of color too.

As you can see I hung some aprons on the wall from a hook.Love the pop of color.These are a gift from my sweet niece.She made these!One for me and one for my daughter.

Our Christmas tree in a trunk.This takes up so little room and really brightens our kitchen at night.

Let’s step into the family room.

As you can see we are keeping things simple just pine cones scattered on the mantle.With silver and some fresh greens.

My little tree in my sap bucket.And an old wood tote with lavender pillows,pine cones and an old milk bottle with some petite flowers.

Lets take a peek at the dining room.

I am not hosting Christmas dinner this year.But I thought I would share with you my table setting if I were to host.
My favorite china to use is my  French limoges.

I placed it on a white ironstone dish.Lace napkins placed with a silver Angel napkin ring.I added a bit of those petite flowers for a bit of color too.

Bits of color here and there with a bit of sparkle from these silver ornaments.

Another view of my dining room.

Oh no you have to leave already? Time goes by way to fast! Thank you so much for stopping by.Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!

Pinterestinstagramrss feedfacebook
Google+emailtwitter

Comments

Hi Ann! Your home is gorgeous! Love all the white with the red pops of Christmas everywhere. The grouping of the candycanes is so much fun. Your kitchen is a show stopper! Beautiful :)

Happy holidays!
    leslie

I love your home and your blog. I have you on my fav blog list and always love your postings. I am a big follower. Love all the simple Christmas decor you have. Really pretty. It all is so beautiful.

Beautiful! I could never join in the housewalk party all the junk from the livingroom had to move out to make way for the tree – no-one can see my other rooms!! Haha. your style is stunning i wish i had a house like yours. x http://myguidetohomemade.blogspot.co.uk/

So beautiful! I love that your Christmas decorating is so light, bright and white! It feels so much less cluttered. I enjoyed your tour, thanks so much!

Oh Anne, you already know how I feel about your home but I will tell you again, it’s gorgeous! I just love all your touches of Christmas. Enjoy your evening, Gail

Girlfriend you have done it up right. Love the simplicity of your decor and your kitchen is 2 die 4. Love it all.

Beautiful. Just beautiful!

Love, Rebecca

Anne your home is simply stunning! I felt more calm in my spirit just looking at your beautiful photos and I am now going to run and stick some candy canes in a jar next to my coffee maker. :-) Thank you so much for taking us on this tour!
    Vanessa

Thanks for the home tour Anne. I think I will take that hot chocolate. And I think I’m going to have a seat for awhile and enjoy your gorgeous home. No, I don’t need my coat just yet, you can just put it back down!

Anne your home is beautiful! I love the equilibrium between the colors and decorations: never too much!
    Thank you so much for your kind comment! You are welcome!
    Silvia

I want to move in with you! I love your entire house but especially the kitchen. It looks so homey and comfortable! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Hello, new follower here and I’d like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/12/Clever-Chicks-Blog-Hop-12.html

I hope you can make it!

Cheers,

Kathy Shea Mormino

The Chicken Chick

Thanks for the tour, Anne! I really enjoyed myself and you certainly outdid yourself this year. I hope you can take the time to sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor this holiday season:-)

xoxo
    Kathleen

I thoroughly enjoyed the tour of your lovely Christmas home! I need a niece like that to make me some aprons. ;) Thank you for linking up to The Better Late Than Never Christmas Inspirations bloghop.

Oh, Anne, your home looks phenomenal. I love how elegant it looks. So pretty.

I don’t know if I’ve said it before, but the transformation of your kitchen is amazing. It’s just gorgeous!

Anne, I will totally let you come to my house and decorate! the christmas red pops so nicely against all the white!

Thanks so much for linking up at last week’s Humble Brag. This week, The Better Half, along with a bunch of other awesome bloggers are hosting a link party to support the Sandy Hook area – $1 will be donated for every project linked up. Its up and running now. Hope to see you there!

Last week’s features will be posted Friday morning along with the ad space winner.

I’m stopping by almost a year later in search of Christmas inspiration at this less busy time of year. Your home is beautifully decorated for Christmas, Anne. So many pretty details and such a calm feeling. Everything flows so beautifully. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Elizabeth