Beautiful Sunny Day

Hello Friends hope you all had a wonderful weekend.We had beautiful weather here yesterday.So nice to spend some outdoors.Oh I am not talking about yard work.Not on Mothers Day.
My Daughter and Mr.Cottage were having fun in the yard playing wiffle ball.

I love picmonkey.You can take a regular photo and make it look older.I have been told my daughter is looking more and more like her Grandmother <3 .

Lots of open space to have fun outdoors.I am not very athletic.Glad Mr. Cottage likes to play outdoor activities with my daughter.

Who says you can’t wear a skirt and play wiffle ball?
I hope your weekend was as fun as mine was.I will be busy preparing to paint my kitchen cabinets.I won’t be posting much this week.But when I am back I will have lots to share.
Thank you for stopping by.I would love to have you follow along with  me here or on facebook.
Have a wonderful day.
  Market Place Monday @ Common Ground

Comments

1. Angie says

Looking forward to seeing the progress you make this week! I still haven’t gotten around to trying PicMonkey yet – definitely need to do that!

Blessings,
    Angie @ Knick of Time

2. Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures says

I just love all the fun effects in PicMonkey; your photos are wonderful. You sure are ambitious to tackle kitchen cabinets. I’ve done a few in the bathrooms and that was enough for me. I’m sure it will look fabulous.

3. Amy Kinser says

Love PicMonkey also. Your photos are great in black and white.

Glad you had a great Mother’s Day.

Can’t wait to see your painted cabinets. Have fun!

4. Vintage Home says

HI Anne …very cool picture editing! Your daughter & husband look like they are having a blast!
    Thanks for dropping by & your sweet comment! We are having a long weekend!…& sunshine!

5. Kelly says

You’re getting pretty good with this photo editing stuff! I thought that first pic really was old. The girl playing ball in the white dress looks like it could’ve been from that era. Glad y’all had fun on Mother’s Day. Looking forward to seeing your kitchen cabinet makeover!

6. Mahek says

Thanks for your tip on Picmonkey and I just tried it..I got many other effects but where did you get the effect you have of old photos can you please tell me which option to take for that…
    Thanks