Are You Ready For The News?

I don’t have an exact date just yet.But next week I will be moving to Word Press.Kristi Linauer from Addicted 2 Decorating is helping me with the move.
I am excited for the changes and a bit nervous too! I am so glad many of you have already signed up to follow me through email.

Today I am finishing up a table set I am adding to my space.Can’t wait to share it with you all!

I hope your not getting tired of seeing photos of my roses.These photos were all taken last summer.I take many photos but not all of them make it on my blog.It’s fun looking back at all of them.This pink chair is one of my favorites.Right now it is in my dining room.I will share those little changes soon.

Many changes are going on at this white cottage.But all good changes.What is it about this time of the year we feel the need to clean things out,organize and start fresh.Sometimes I take on too many things at once.I am trying to pace myself.Yesterday I was working in my space.I brought in a beautiful table set I took some photos and will share tomorrow.And I started moving things around in my laundry/mud room.See I told you I start lots of things at once.Mr. Cottage is used to it now.He doesn’t even ask …..just smiles ;-) .I have lots more to share.

My daughter is getting a change too.Her room is getting re-vamped.

I have been pinning some photos of inspiration.

source pinterest

source Sweet eye Candy Creations
Both are beautiful rooms and photography.And inspiration for my daughters room.I wish I knew the actual source/blog of the first photo.

Today I will be finishing up my laundry room makeover.I still have some things to get so I won’t be sharing that for a bit.And I need to straighten up my creative space.I store my inventory for my shop and it is a bit messy.

Comments

1. Jennifer @ Town and Country Living says

You’ve been a busy bee! Can’t wait to see all your projects revealed. I adore that pink little chair and I’m not at all tired of seeing your photos of the roses. I was just thinking I need to bring some fresh flowers into the house (other than the poinsettias that are here). I haven’t signed up for email because I prefer to view blogs in Google Reader. I already have you listed there so as long as your web address doesn’t change, I’ll still get your posts. :)

2. Kelly says

Well I don’t blame you for switching to Word Press. I know a lot of people are tired of all the problems going on with Blogger. Good luck with your transition. Looking forward to seeing all the changes you’re making too!

3. Katie says

I hope you will share with us the whys of your move to Word Press. I haven’t had any problems with Blogger and I haven’t heard the benefits of a move. Let us know.
    Katie

4. Ann-Margaret {Ann-Margaret's Visions} says

I definitely will not get tired of these beautiful roses!! Love seeing them in all the pretty places you find to show them off. What fun it is to do a bit of decorating in the laundry room! I always think that space needs to be inviting…I love adding art and other goodies to ours. Can’t wait to see all the changes/makeovers you are working on! I think you’ll love WP…I do! :) Hugs and Happy Sunday, sweet friend!

5. Stacy's Shabby Shoppe says

Love your roses and that sweet little chair. I’d like to hear your reasons for moving over as well. I’ve been using Blogger forever and have never had one problem. I actually love it! Let us know! xo

6. June says

I could never tire of your photos of those pink roses Anne. They are gorgeous!
    I am like you in that pretty much everything has been changed around in my house since new years day : )
    I have moved just about everything that can be moved and cleaned about everything that can be cleaned. I love it!
    sending hugs…

7. Karen Bates says

Really lovely photos! I was glad to get a dose of flowers and color…so tired of the snow. I will become a follower today as I don’t want to subscribe by mail. It will work after you change…thanks.