No Glitz No Glam Christmas

Keeping it really simple this Christmas season no glitz or glam around here just using what I have and nature as my inspiration.

This is our petite tree we have in our family room this year.No lights no ornaments just as is.I placed it in a vintage sap bucket and added that number 3.I also wrote Joyeux Noel Merry Christmas in French.I love the reflection of this in my vintage mirror hanging on that door.

This year I decided to hang our stockings on my ladder in our dining room.

These sweet crochet stockings were all found at a thrift store last year.

A very simple center piece.Some fresh Christmas greens with a few scattered bows for a little bit of color.The silver platter and mirrored pedestal add a bit of sparkle.

I am sure you noticed some changes on my blog.I needed to clean it up a bit.To join in on the parties I link to just click on the link above.I will still share these on every post I am linking too.But you can always check these blogs out even when I am not at the party! They are all inspirational and amazing blogs! I am also going to delete my linky follower account.Unless you update it every time you post and I am not good about doing that it does not update.If you would like to continue following please sign up for google connect,email or facebook.
I thank each and everyone of you for following along!

Thank you so much Courtney at French Country Cottage  for featuring my post rosemary and ironstone

No Minimalist Here
The Vintage Farmhouse
The Brambleberry Cottage
At the picket fence
Cedar Hill Ranch
Craftberry Bush
Shabby ArtBoutique
Funky Junk SNS
Twigg Studios
Faded Charm

Pinterestinstagramrss feedfacebook
Google+emailtwitter

Comments

Anne, I LOVE your simple tree and LOVE the stockings hanging from the ladder! I just may have to copy that idea for my grandsons’ stockings. Hope you have a wonderful day, Gail

I love your simple clean Christmas look. Breathing space I have had stop following blogs that have so much clutter to load – they take forever some days and visually they are not appealing. For me email is perfect, thank you for staying with this link. Patty/BC

Oh my…. everything is just yummy. Yeah, I’m going to wish I had gone this route for sure… I have to totally undo my little pre-lit tree… you guessed it. The top third of the lights aren’t working, so I’m going to take it apart to add regular old lights. DANG it all.

Love your peaceful look. I think it would mean more time recognizing the REAL joy of the season too.

Thank you ever so much for praying for my friend…

xo
    Spencer

I just love this simplicity of greenery and white, with a touch of red! It looks effortless here, Anne. I think I may try this next year – I always seem to get ‘carried away’ each year.
    Your home looks beautiful. :)

Everything looks absolutely beautiful!!!! I love the little tree in the zinc bucket and the stockings look adorable hung on the ladder!!!
    Just gorgeous!!!!
    ~Des

All is calm over here.
    Thank you for taking the time to visit, leaving a note of encouraging words to my Joyeux Noël -God Jul post. A simple Christmas for us as well, with the beauty of silent night, holy night nearing.

Thank you for sharing your inspiration and beauty. It is so refreshing to see a natural take on Christmas.

Xox
    Dore

I love that little tree in the zinc bucket! So cute and very French Nordic! I’m not a fan of the flashing glitz either. I just like a bit of silver and mercury glass in the mix. Have a super wkend!
    :) Lara