My Farmhouse Kitchen

Thank you so much for all of your suggestions! I decided I needed two more chairs that were a bit bigger.And I also decided I could not live with that yellow.I was lucky and found two chairs in that same style.They are not old but the right size and very sturdy.I decided to paint them all the same color.That is our den behind the doors.Still working on that room.No peeking!

As you can see I also switched the bench to the opposite side.The newer two chairs are on the end.I think they look better as they are taller than the other two.

Love those creamy white roses in my French white pitcher.My favorite round board on the table too! I use that every night!

I really love this white! Seem to fit in better with all of the changes I have made to my home.

These are beautiful! And smell heavenly too!

Found this plate rack at a thrift store.I may keep have to keep this here instead of the roses.So convenient to have my plates and napkins on hand and ready for dinner.

Love this!!

And I have made a few changes in my French cabinet.I have been collecting white ironstone for a year now and have quite a collection.I have my collection throughout my kitchen.And somethings are tucked away in cabinets too!

Here is a closer look.I use most of these every single day!

We had a wonderful weekend.My family and I took a little trip to Galena Ill.I will be sharing that soon.What a beautiful sunny fall day today.How is it where you are at?Are the colors vibrant?
                                                Joining these Fab Parties!
Coastal Charm
Between Naps on the Porch
Cozy Little Cottage Tweak it Tuesday
Elizabeth & Co
Vintage on a Dime
Cedar Hill Ranch Cowgirl Up
Ivy and Elephants
Nutmeg Place:All Star Block Party
No minimalist Here
Fresh Eggs Daily

Pinterestinstagramrss feedfacebook
Google+emailtwitter

Comments

How pretty! The table and chairs look perfect and I am in love with your French Hutch! It’s nice that you use everything in it, it seems they are used for show quite a bit. Love the plate rack on the table with the dishes…your plates look familiar…are they from Anthropologie? I have some like these!

You must be in my neck of the woods…we go to Galena almost every year! I am in Chicago. Have a great time there!

XO,
    Jane

Well…..I liked the mismatched chairs before, but I really like this too. I would’ve probably ended up doing what you did too because of wanting everything to match better. So glad that you were able to find some more chairs. I love all your ironstone! You’ve got an impressive collection. Looks great in that cabinet too.

I just adore your style and home. It looks awesome Anne!
    What a great collection of ironstone! And you have it arranged so pretty, I feel like mine always look like a jumbled mess. haha
    ♥Linsey

Yes. Perfect. As charming as the yellow and pink chairs were, the white ones look just right. I love the taller ones on the ends, too.
    -Revi

Love the switch of chairs, removing the yellow ones. I especially love your idea of using the dish strainer on your table to hold your plates and napkins-how organized and handy! Brilliant!

The whole room looks great. How cool that you found the coordinating chairs that go so well with the others and bench. Beautiful roses and beautiful dishes, too.

I think your chairs look lovely at your table…love the bench! I had considered changing my dining table and chairs to something similar but am still waiting to find it :) BEAUTIFUL ironstone <3

Oh Anne….what a beautiful dining area! Love all the white (of course!), the roses (of course!), and the fresh, sweet look you’ve created in that room! I’m definitely in ironstone envy! lol!

xoxo laurie

O’Anne, how did I miss this post…I LOVE what you have done!! Love the mismatched chairs and all your beautiful ironstone. Hope you are enjoying your weekend, Gail

Anne, I just love your kitchen, and all the changes that you’ve made in your house. I love everything painted white, especially your china cabinet. Everything just looks great!